Why I think Jesus was an alchemist.....
Before I go into 'soul ascension' properly, there is something I would love to share. This is to go with the video below, as I have outlined what I think Jesus is doing talking about after doing a lot of research by reading and listening to various lectures by amazing spiritual beings. This helped me to form my own opinions and would like to highlight a few things from the video below.
See what you think....
1. Starts with the initiation of his disciples into his brotherhood and gives them the power to influence others. His 'Word' will be said through many, from his knowledge of Universal Law, by the great Law of the ‘Word’.
2. The ‘sheep’ he speaks about, are the people he wants to awaken from ‘sheeple mentality’ to be non-judgemental of him and therefore of no person, as he represents all people and therefore a wise ‘Mind’ in every body that is ruled by the spirit of himself within him. 'Know Thyself'.
3. Jesus being the ‘living’ bread is the knowledge of Universal Law that saves the spirit in a healthy body and mind. His blood represents, the energy of this Law, the eternal life that runs through every living thing and nourishes it.
4. ‘One shepherd and one-fold’, as we are all in this eternal light. A healthy body meaning harnessing positive energy even if it is ill with viruses ect ‘Eat the flesh’ means to learn and awaken using the material organs of the body and, 'drink the blood' means to keep the spirit running through the watery substance of the body that keeps it all connected to the great power of the Universe.
5. Eternal life is in the house of the afterlife, meaning the spirit will not need to feed the material body anymore and so Jesus speaks about raising the spirit up after the body dies (‘on the last day’, meaning NOT doomsday), but the last day of when the individual’s body dies away, as he represents all that holds knowledge of being human as well as being an eternal and perfect spirit.
6. Rejection and suffering will be experienced on the path to salvation because it is harder to walk the path of pure truth, because in truth there is no corruption and therefore those that are corrupt, will be jealous of the truth because the truth cannot be controlled. All the elements of the earth are made in truth. In this truth people still want to overpower it and control it. But the truth is also made in them as they are all the elements. But they are not happy or satisfied as they do not know their own inner riches, so will look outwardly for something to fill a space that cannot be filled, as the space is their spirit. Jesus knows those who breed falseness and taught this so that our own intuition can easily tell our gut if the energy of a person is good for us or not. This is the spirit guiding the elements in us which in turn helps us to live with the elements around us.
7. It is people who replicate those elements to be fake. ‘False prophets’ are these false elements, the MAYA and illusion of all that is material and anything that tempts people into the onion layers of false over fake. The addiction and corruption, desire and greed that comes with it, will delay the progression of the spirit. The fruits of the false will be rotting and therefore hold hardly any fruit, as all but few will have perished, but the false one will make fake fruit that can not be renewed by the earth and therefore cannot hold life that is eternal. But this person will be stuck in limbo, repeatedly, until they wake up.
This runs through the Arcanum Experiment, where the elements represent the transformaton of the material body through the spirit of life, where no alchemist can ever complete this experiment unless they are of pure 'mind', body and spirit first.
Make no mistake.....
Be aware that Adyashanti's quote is entirely focused on enlightenment alone. True happiness can still be attained in various measures depending on how the individual percieves life. This, however is usually attained after an authentic renewal of the soul has begun.
The only chaos that really exists, is whatever is absorbed by us from the world around us. Most of that is taken care of by the senses and the how the brain is designed to protect us from an overload of sounds, sensations, smells, tastes and visual experiences. Even the most sensitive of us can live quite happily in a world that insists on dumbing the senses down, via the upload of digital stimulation. We are designed to go way beyond any computer and any mechanically run instrument, cleverly designed to made us think that we would not be able to survive if they were taken away. .
The examples of this are with the ancients and their breathtaking accomplishments, especially when non of our technology today could ever replicate their perfectly designed temples, monuments and various other phenomenal structures. This is why, it is only through their example that we can truly appreciate how far the soul can take the material body (the temple that holds the universe, which in turn lives in the universe).
Iraq was known to the ancients as Chaldea and this is where Sirius was known to all as 'The Dog Star that Leads'. In Assyria and Akkadia, the star was known as 'The Dog of the Sun'.
The, North American tribes, Seri and Tohono O’odham (tribes of the southwest), knew of the star as a 'dog that follows mountain sheep' and the Cherokee believed the star (paired with Antares), was a dog-star guardian of the 'Path of Souls'.The Skidi Pawnee that resided in Nebraska, called Sirius 'The Wolf Star' and they were also known as 'The Wolf Tribe', because of the way they revered the wolves that lived around them. The Alaskan Inuit of the Bering Strait called Sirius, 'The Moon Dog'.
Sirius is the fifth closest stellar system known. For that reason, its amazing and brilliant light could be seen clearly at night by the ancients. The ancient Vedas of the Indian subcontinent, called this star 'the Chieftain's star', although other Hindu writings, referred to it as Sukra, 'The Rain God', or 'Rain Star'.
The ancients used the celestial movement of the star to mark or predict events on Earth. The heliacal rising of Sirius coincided with the flooding of the Nile in Ancient Egypt and the 'dog days' of summer for the ancient Greeks (the dryest and hottest days of the summer period and so named due to their connection with this rising of Sirius).
The Polynesians used it to mark winter and they, as well as many other tribes, used the star for navigation around the Pacific Ocean. This star was also observed and revered by, the Babylonians, Sumerians, Aztecs, Mayans and so many more ancient civilisations around the world. Sirius was a sacred wonder and marked certain feasts, rituals and celebrations.
The Egyptian calendar system was based on the heliacal rising of Sirius that occurred just before the annual flooding of the Nile during summer.
The Mind in Hermetic analogy is represented by Thoth, who, in the underworld, or the Duat, Thoth appears as an ape called Aani, who is the god of equilibrium, reporting when the scales weighing the 'ib' or the deceased's heart against the feather of Ma'at, was perfectly balanced and even.
Thoth was actually a root to the word 'Thought'. The great body of sacred writings over 40,000 volumes, were from the universal minds, and according to Manly. P. Hall's 'The Secret Teachings of all Ages';
"Iamblichus averred that Hermes was the author of twenty thousand books; Manetho increased the number to more than thirty-six thousand (see James Gardner)--figures which make it evident that a solitary individual, even though he be overshadowed by divine prerogative, could scarcely have accomplished such a monumental labor. Among the arts and sciences which it is affirmed Hermes revealed to mankind were medicine, chemistry, law, arc, astrology, music, rhetoric, Magic, philosophy, geography, mathematics (especially geometry), anatomy, and oratory. Orpheus was similarly acclaimed by the Greeks.
In his Biographia Antiqua, Francis Barrett says of Hermes: "* * * if God ever appeared in man, he appeared in him, as is evident both from his books and his Pymander; in which works he has communicated the sum of the Abyss, and the divine knowledge to all posterity; by which he has demonstrated himself to have been not only an inspired divine, but also a deep philosopher, obtaining his wisdom from God and heavenly things, and not from man."
His transcendent learning caused Hermes to be identified with many of the early sages and prophets. In his Ancient Mythology, Bryant writes: "I have mentioned that Cadmus was the same as the Egyptian Thoth; and it is manifest from his being Hermes, and from the invention of letters being attributed to him. " (In the chapter on the theory of Pythagorean Mathematics will be found the table of the original Cadmean letters).
Investigators believe that it was Hermes who was known to the Jews as "Enoch," called by Kenealy the "Second Messenger of God." Hermes was accepted into the mythology of the Greeks, later becoming the Mercury of the Latins. He was revered through the form of the planet Mercury because this body is nearest to the sun: Hermes of all creatures was nearest to God, and became known as the Messenger of the Gods. In the Egyptian drawings of him, Thoth carries a waxen writing tablet and serves as the recorder during the weighing of the souls of the dead in the judgment Hall of Osiris--a ritual of great significance. Hermes is of first importance to Masonic scholars, because he was the author of the Masonic initiatory rituals, which were borrowed from the Mysteries established by Hermes. Nearly all of the Masonic symbols are Hermetic in character".
Nabu was later the Thoth of the Assyrians and then Hermes in Alexandria. Thoth, as Nabu was also, the Faithful recorder of things and preserved them. They both had the symbol of the messenger. They were the same diety as Meridoc in Babylonia and then appeared in the form of Nebo from the kings of the Assyrian Empire. Interestingly, Moses died on Mount Nebo. Nebo was the Mercury of these people with the stylus and the writing tablet. The Babylonians called him 'The Lord of the writing tablet'. Moses was remembered because of the two tablets of the law.
In India Mercury is called Buddha. Mercury is also Wednesday in the Nordic mysteries, Odin or Voltan. Voltan is also in the central American beliefs, as the navigating deity just like the Viking's Luna Diety called Máni. Mercury or Buddha is seated in the midst of the planets acting as their messenger or servant. Buddhas teaching taught the danger of the wrong use of mental energy. Mercury in modern astrology has been able to show the link between the mental energy of the individual and his ability to express himself through his sensory perceptions. This (Earth), is the planet where Mercury rules the 5 senses that Buddha called the 5 hindrances. The religions and philosophical symbolism tie together.